Adult Welfare

Private Welfare

When a loved one starts to demonstrate diminished capacity, many questions arise. What should you do and what are you allowed to do? An elder law attorney can help you explore your options which include a variety of non-court options as well as court interventions if necessary. Attorney Elgin is experienced in drafting powers-of-attorney, conservatorships, and guardianships to help provide for your loved one.

Alternatively, if you have been served paperwork with someone seeking guardianship, Attorney Elgin can help evaluate your case and ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.


Navigating the Adult Protective Services (APS) system can be complex and confusing. Attorney Elgin can help. Whether you have been given a notice of intent to investigate or a case has been filed against you or a loved one, there are steps you can take to ensure a fair and expedient outcome of your case.

Give Attorney Elgin a call today at 567-275-1040 if he can assist you with your adult welfare matter.